[Mimedefang] mimedefang, spamassassin and razor

Jon Paterson JPaterson at itchannel.net
Sun Nov 3 10:31:02 EST 2002

Hi, I am new to Mimedefang, and have converted due to the problems that I have been having with milters written specifically for spamassassin.

I (think) that I have got everything up and working, but I was wondering if there was any way to test that the mails when passed through mimedefang are being checked against razor?  If I run spamassassin by hand I know that it is, but it does not log the same amount of information when run under mimedefang regarding the rulesets that were checked.

Can anyone shed any light tell me how to enable any sort of debugging?  I assume that spamassassin is being called under the "defang" user account?

Kind regards,

Jon Paterson