[Mimedefang] Error in .eml atachments.

Rob MacGregor rob_macgregor at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 29 02:02:01 EST 2002

>From: "Helpdesk" <helpdesk at iwavesystems.com>
>
>This is the error I am getting on my Mail Client when I am trying to attach
>.eml files as attachments. This is a very peculiar problem bcos there is a
>size limit,
>if I attach 6 to 8 eml files as attachment it passes through the MTA but if
>the no of
>attached .eml files are large in no.say more than 10, it gives the
>following
>error
>on the MUA, The MUA's are mainly OE5.

What errors does your mail server log - they're generally far more useful in
resolving problems.

It's also worth providing version numbers and details for your mail server
software and MIMEDefang.

  Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
       Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?