[Mimedefang] Error in .eml atachments.

Helpdesk helpdesk at iwavesystems.com
Fri Nov 29 00:02:01 EST 2002

Hello All,

This is the error I am getting on my Mail Client when I am trying to attach
.eml files as attachments. This is a very peculiar problem bcos there is a
size limit,
if I attach 6 to 8 eml files as attachment it passes through the MTA but if
the no of
attached .eml files are large in no.say more than 10, it gives the following
error
on the MUA, The MUA's are mainly OE5.

An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'TEst', Account: 'Manjunath',
Server:
'smtp.iwavesystems.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '451 4.7.1 Please
try again later', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 451, Error
Number: 0x800CCC6A

TIA
Manjunath

DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail and any attachment (s) is for authorised use by the intended recipient (s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to the legal privilege of iWave Systems Technologies Private Limited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from retaining, using, copying, alerting or disclosing the content of this message. Thank you for your co-operation.