[Mimedefang] resend_message_one recipient

jmccormack at techsupport.ca jmccormack at techsupport.ca
Thu Nov 28 11:03:01 EST 2002

Hello,

Was wondering if anyone had some advice regarding using the resend
function.
I am trying to use it in filter_end to resend messages that were tagged (&
going to be discarded later)
to another email address.  The maillog says that these tagged messages are
queued
to be sent the other address - but they never arrive.  Have got responses
back to client
at one point that says 'too many hops'.  I check the sendmail queue and
they are not queued.

Any body tried this.  My setup (other than this) is working great.
(slackware, SA, MD, sendmail)

Thanks alot,
John
TechSupport.ca