[Mimedefang] mrtg?

Dave Shepherd Dave.Shepherd at Vixel.com
Wed Nov 27 14:35:01 EST 2002

Yes - I posted these scripts once awhile back. Search the archives. The
scripts
create RRD database and grab the stats to fill it.

Try http://www.vixel.com/dave/rrd

It looks like many people have downloaded it and gave it a try.
you will need to install rrdtool (mrtg and rrdtool are both written byTobi
Oetiker)
rrdtool is just a little more full featured in the graphing end of things
according to Tobi.

You can download at: http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/rrdtool

DS