[Mimedefang] Disabling bad extension checking

listuser at neo.pittstate.edu listuser at neo.pittstate.edu
Sun Nov 24 11:48:01 EST 2002

I tried to disable bad extension checking last night but ended up causing
problems and reverting.  I commented out the entire sub-routine and the
4-5 lines further down that called it.  Didn't work for some reason.  We
might do this in the future but we need to make a decision about it later.
is there an easy way to disable it?  I thought about chaing $bad_exts to
"" or a bogus extension in case "" matches all attachments without an
extension.  I also thought about removing $bad_exts from the $re line.
Any suggestions?

Thanks
Justin