[Mimedefang] mimedefang and spamassassin (not tagging subject lines)

Mark Olton mdolton at ucdavis.edu
Wed Nov 20 11:57:01 EST 2002

Hello,

I've just setup mimedefang and spamassassin, and it seems to be working for
the most part.  Can anyone tell me how to get it to tag the subject lines of
suspected spam messages?  Everyone tells me that this is the default
behavior, but for me it's not.  I get a spam report in the body of the
messages and in an attachment as well, but it will not tag the subject, even
though I have set rewrite_subject to 1 in
/etc/mail/spamassassin/sa-mimedefang.cf.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mark