[Mimedefang] mimedefang/SA inserting blank header lines

Ole Craig olc at cs.umass.edu
Tue Nov 19 15:11:01 EST 2002

On 11/18/02 at 23:37, 'twas brillig and Barry Byrne scrobe:

> Don't know if this is the exact problem, but I tidy up the report before
> inserting it into a header:
>
> 	my $fixed_report = $report;
> 	$fixed_report =~ s/\n+\z//g;	# fix for multiline header
> 	$fixed_report =~ s/\n/\n\t/g;	# fix for multiline header
> 	action_add_header("X-Spam-Report","$fixed_report");
>
>  - Barry

Barry -
	Thanks, that did the trick.

David -
	You may want to consider incorporating this into the SA filter
example.

		Ole
--
Ole Craig * UNIX, linux, SMTP-ninja; news, web; SGI martyr * CS Computing
Facility, UMass * <www.cs.umass.edu/~olc/pgppubkey.txt> for public key