[Mimedefang] graphdefang 0.5 release

John Kirkland jpk at bl.org
Mon Nov 18 22:47:01 EST 2002

Hi, All,

I have released a new version of graphdefang, a MIMEDefang graphing
tool.

Web site at:
http://www.bl.org/~jpk/graphdefang

The changes since I last sent you guys a notice:

 * Fixed bug whereby no data points on a graph would cause
   an error message.

 * Added support for spamd logs.

 * Added a simple website around the graphdefang tool with a few
   examples and a few faqs.

The first change makes graphdefang more usable by low volume mail servers.
It used to be that you needed at least one point in the reporting inverval
for a given event (spam or virus) or the graph would bomb with an error
message.

The second change allows graphdefang to graph statistics from spamd
created maillog lines.

Best Regards,
John Kirkland