[Mimedefang] mimedefang/SA inserting blank header lines

Barry Byrne barry.byrne at wbtsystems.com
Mon Nov 18 18:34:00 EST 2002

Don't know if this is the exact problem, but I tidy up the report before
inserting it into a header:

	my $fixed_report = $report;
	$fixed_report =~ s/\n+\z//g;	# fix for multiline header
	$fixed_report =~ s/\n/\n\t/g;	# fix for multiline header
	action_add_header("X-Spam-Report","$fixed_report");

 - Barry