[Mimedefang] Workaround for broken postmaster messages?

Rajesh Bhandari BhandaR at mail.nlm.nih.gov
Tue Nov 12 16:11:02 EST 2002

>>> kdeugau at webhart.net 11/12/02 03:35PM >>>
> In particular, a number of postmaster messages end up getting sent from
> "-", which sendmail quite properly rejects because it has no domain.

This is not really the answer, but - we use GroupWise 6 SP2 with Sendmail 8.12.5, MD 2.24 and SA2.43, and I don't remember seeing messages like the above.  What GroupWise version are your running?

Also, I've been looking at the new experimental md_check_against_smtp_server function, and it does work with GroupWise6 SP2 (it doesn't work with 5.5 and earlier, as far as I can tell).

Rajesh