FW: [Mimedefang] SENDMAIL ERRORS WITH MIMEDEFANG AND SPAMASSASSIN

Luis Vazquez lvazquez at netsyssupport.com
Fri Nov 8 12:23:00 EST 2002

David

Thank you so much. I went crazy trying to figure out what was going on
even I ran strace to debug the sendmail interactions and I looked 5
times to the access declaration in the CF and didn't realized it was
wrong

My sendmail is working perfect now.

I'll be testing this mimedefang that it seems to be an excellent filter.

Thanks again

Regards

Luis