[Mimedefang] why is this email managing to slip through my mimedefang filter?

Deech Mestel deech at free-source.com
Fri Nov 8 10:34:01 EST 2002

Duh. I can't believe that I completely missed that, and staring out at me
right
on the first page. Oh well, I guess it's true, you really want to hide
something
well, put it out in plain sight. Yep, it appears that that's *exactly* why
it
was slipping past me.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious to me, as is needed from time to time.
I appreciate it. :)

-deech