[Mimedefang] More weird Mimedefang problems (FreeBSD, SpamAssassin)

Jason Maskell webmaster at avsimperium.com
Fri Nov 8 07:24:19 EST 2002

With some work we finally managed to get Mimedefang running on my freebsd
box..

However, the problem is that SpamAssassin is not doing its thing. For no
apparent reason although everything looks to be peachy-keen, it's just not
ever getting called..

Mimedefang is adding its X-Scanned-By header, so that part is working..

The default filter seems to have SA support, and spamassassin -t shows me
that SA is working.

So what's going on? Why is it not actually calling SA?

PS - Thanks to Richard Cooper for his helpful post on my previous problems.
;>

Cheers,
Jason