[Mimedefang] Perl error from Multiplexor slave??

Jon Paterson JPaterson at itchannel.net
Fri Nov 8 05:29:01 EST 2002

Hi, I have finally got around to getting mimedefang to run using the
multiplextor, this is currently with 2.25.  When mails are going through
that are to be modified, I am getting the following error in the mail
log:

mimedefang-multiplexor: Slave 1 stderr: Use of uninitialized value in
split at /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1/File/Spec/Unix.pm line 189

I am completely perl illiterate, so can anyone point me toward the
problem here?  It is running on redhat 7.3.

Kind regards,

Jon Paterson