[Mimedefang] re: powerful anti-spam rule :-)

Brad Dameron bdameron at tscnet.com
Thu Nov 7 20:01:02 EST 2002

This code looks to work great. I am block out tons of spam. Looks to be
around 150 messages a minute I am blocking just by this one rule. I also
included ibm.com in the look due to a lot of spammers starting to use them
as well. Everyone else might want to include this. I ran tests for my users
being able to use their hotmail, yahoo e-mail address for their sender
address and it appears to work well. Only caught a few yahoo group's e-mail
messages.

---
Brad Dameron									Network Account Executive
TSCNet Inc.								         	www.tscnet.com
Silverdale, WA.									1-888-8TSCNET