[Mimedefang] Big problem with MIMEdefang and AVP ... some "yes" process loops it seems

Brad Dameron bdameron at tscnet.com
Thu Nov 7 19:11:01 EST 2002

You using the AvpDaemon or the scanner? The daemon seems to work the best.
Also what version of MIMEDefang are you using? I recommend using the latest.
They fixed a few command line issues with AVP in 2.23.

---
Brad Dameron									Network Account Executive
TSCNet Inc.								         	www.tscnet.com
Silverdale, WA.									1-888-8TSCNET