[Mimedefang] **Mimedefang+spamassasin+dcc+razor--not working**

Jim McCullars jim at info.uah.edu
Tue Nov 5 18:27:01 EST 2002

On Tue, 5 Nov 2002, Mark S. Velasquez wrote:

>  Mimedefang works fine, and calls spamassassin which tags test e-mails as SPAM
> appropriately... however, it does not do the razor or dcc checks. If I run
> spamassassin from the command line as the defang user, the razor and dcc checks
> are performed, but if I send the same test e-mails through the test mail
> system, only the spamassassin rule-set checks are performed and  neither razor
> nor dcc checks are performed.

   Keep in mind that when MD calls SA, it uses a config file (usually in
/usr/local/etc/mimedefang/spamassassin/sa-mimedefang.cf, but it could be
elsewhere), and this config file may have "skip_rbl_checks" set to 1.
Also, check the mimedefang-filter man page for an explanation of the
global variable $SALocalTestsOnly, which by default is set to 1.

   HTH...

Jim