[Mimedefang] Action_Notify_Administrator

Tilman Kastner kastner at devicen.de
Tue Nov 5 12:22:01 EST 2002

Am Dienstag, 5. November 2002 17:58 schrieb Stikman Hostmaster:
> I have the following code in my mimedefang-filter under the filter section.
> I noticed it was triggered a few times yesterday, but I was never sent an
> e-mail to my administrator e-mail.  Any ideas?
>         return action_bounce("Foreign spam not accepted. Please contact
Postmaster for details.");
>         action_notify_administrator("Foreign spam message rejected.");

you should notify _before_ you call return() within the function:

action_notify_administrator("Foreign spam message rejected.");
return action_bounce("Foreign spam not accepted. Please contact Postmaster for
details.");

although

action_bounce("Foreign spam not accepted. Please contact Postmaster for
details.");
return action_notify_administrator("Foreign spam message rejected.");

should work also.

Hth,

Tilman

--
Tilman Kastner                 DEVICE/N GmbH
kastner at devicen.de             Ilse-ter-Meer-Weg 7