[Mimedefang] Action_Notify_Administrator

Stikman Hostmaster hostmaster at stikman.com
Tue Nov 5 12:04:39 EST 2002

I have the following code in my mimedefang-filter under the filter section.
I noticed it was triggered a few times yesterday, but I was never sent an
e-mail to my administrator e-mail.  Any ideas?

    $head = $entity->head;
    $charset = $head->mime_attr("content-type.charset");
    if (defined($charset)) {
        $charset =~ tr/A-Z/a-z/;
        if ($charset eq "ks_c_5601-1987" or
            $charset eq "euc-kr" or
            $charset eq "iso-2022-kr" or
            $charset eq "big5" or
            $charset eq "gb2312" or
            $charset eq "gb2312_charset") {
        return action_bounce("Foreign spam not accepted. Please contact
Postmast
er for details.");
        action_notify_administrator("Foreign spam message rejected.");
        }
    }

Thanks,
Jeff