[Mimedefang] X-Scanned-By Header Question

Jeff Grossman jeff at stikman.com
Tue Nov 5 11:29:01 EST 2002

on 11/5/02 7:40 AM, David F. Skoll at dfs at roaringpenguin.com wrote:

> On Mon, 4 Nov 2002, Rajesh Bhandari wrote:
>
>> Any chance of that?  I would rather not do site-specific code
>> changes that I then have the burden of tracking across versions.
>
> The X-Scanned-By: header is basically advertising for me. :-) Do a
> Google "groups search" for MIMEDefang to see what I mean.  So please
> use your own header.  For example:

I would like to throw out my opinion.  I hope nobody minds.  Since David
releases MIMEDefang free of charge, why don't we leave his advertisement in
the headers?  If we want to add something, go ahead and put what you want,
but lets leave the X-Scanned-By: untouched.

Jeff
--
Jeff Grossman (jeff at stikman.com)