[Mimedefang] Original HTML bodies not included after spamassassin processing in mimedefang 2.12

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Fri May 31 10:53:03 EDT 2002

On Fri, 31 May 2002, Graham Dunn wrote:

> The following was a message I recieved. There have been several like
> this since I upgraded to mimedefang 2.12 (SA 2.20).

I understand the problem.  Adding a part to a "multipart/alternative"
message is a problem; you really need to add a level of nesting,
making the "multipart/alternative" message a sub-part of a higher-level
"multipart/mixed" message.  I'll work on this.

In the mean time, a workaround is to not add the SpamAssassin report.  To
be honest, I don't find the SA report very useful; the X-Spam-Score
header is all I usually need.