[Mimedefang] FreeBSD port

Andrey V. Pevnev andrey at mgul.ac.ru
Tue May 28 14:41:23 EDT 2002

Hello Graham,

Tuesday, May 28, 2002, 5:45:27 PM, you wrote:
GD> How about:
It will do exactly the same ;)

GD> +IGNORE=        "requires libmilter installed, upgrade your FreeBSD or install sendmail 8.12.3 from ports"
Are you sure that sendmail port version is 8.12.3? Ten days later? ;-)

GD> +.if exists( /usr/local/libmilter/mfapi.h )
GD> +BUILD_DEPENDS+=${LOCALBASE}/include/libmilter/mfapi.h:${PORTSDIR}/mail/sendmail
GD>  .endif
This will not change anything, do you know what BUILD_DEPENDS does? It
will check for ${LOCALBASE}/include/libmilter/mfapi.h and if it's not
exists it will execute "make install" in ${PORTSDIR}/mail/sendmail, but this
file is already exists so what for we adding dependency? ;-)

Currently I'am discussing with Martin Matuska <matuska at wu-wien.ac.at>
portrevision 1, some things will be changed a little.

GD> That'll work for the case when I finally upgrade to 4.6 too.
If port will not work under 4.6 I'll fix it, so don't worry ;)

GD> Do you know if there's a port for Anomy::HTMLCleaner?
No, port for anomy is not exists. I had a look at anomy-sanitizer-1.49
and I'am not planning to port it now. I didn't even understand how to
install it... Maybe you? ;-)

--
Best regards,
MSFU LAN Admin