[Mimedefang] HTML mails problem

Amalarasan j.amalarasan at patni.com
Thu May 23 07:33:10 EDT 2002

Hi

    I am new to mimedefang. I installed sendmail, tools and mimedfang as
per  the procedure. Currently I want to use mimedefang for adding my
companys disclaimer only. Everything works fine (Boiler plate is adding
correctly). Now when I send an HTML mail from outlook express the
message is coming twice and then the boilerplate text. Is there anyway
this can be stopped?. There is no problem for my text messages.

    Also I want to disable mimedefang from doing all the spam filtering,
antivirus scanning, etc. How can I do this?.

Thanks
Amal

J. Amalarasan
Senior Systems Engineer