[Mimedefang] Only scanning incoming messages?

Rich West Rich.West at divatv.com
Thu May 16 10:09:49 EDT 2002

Just to second this opinion, I would like to point out that, by allowing
outgoing email to remain unfiltered yet filter incoming, you are really
only doing half of the job,  Viruses enter a clean environment through
many other ways than email, and if a known virus originates from within
your organization and spreads via email, it will flow freely.

Same goes for SPAM.

-Rich