[Mimedefang] Resending Message & AVP/KAV

Papp Rudolf peer at different.hu
Thu May 16 04:27:11 EDT 2002

Hi!

I have 2 q.
1./
When I resend a message, the sendmail looping (Debian Woody, sendmail
8.12.3, mimedefang 2.11).
In manpage I was read, that not using resend sub in filter, rather in
filter_begin, or _end, so I placed this small code to filter_end, but
it's still looping.

What's wrong?
The configuration file from original code, that copied by install, I
write only the changes here.
$resend="";
sub filter (

    if (re_match($entity, '\.(avi|mp.*)')) {
	$resend=1;
	return action_drop_with_warning("video attachment removed\n");
    }

sub filter_end {
     if ($resend) {
 	resend_message($AdminAddress);
     }
 }

My second problem; the configure script is not able to find my Kaspersky
antivir. I think the old name was AVP, the new is KAV, bit it's in
/opt/AVP directory. I don't know what changed in program. The binaries
name start with kav.

Thank you for your answers!
(p.s: I think mimedefang's is a very nice filter program!)

Sincerelly:

--
Papp Rudolf
SysAdm of Different ISP