[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.11 is released

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Mon May 13 14:36:14 EDT 2002

On Mon, 13 May 2002, Kevin O'Brien wrote:

> if test -e /etc/mail/mimedefang-filter ; then
> /bin/sh: test: argument expected
> make: *** [install] Error 1

Doh.  Sorry; I do not have access to a Solaris machine, and I'm used to the
GNU extensions.  (Anyone want to donate a Sparc? :-))

Anyway, changed all occurrences of "test -e" to "test -f" and you should be
OK.  Alternatively, just do "make -i install" to ignore errors and most
of MIMEDefang will install correctly.  The only bits that won't will be
the sample filter and the sample SpamAssassin config file.