[Mimedefang] which charset is being used in a mail?

Karel.DeBruyne at ua.ac.be Karel.DeBruyne at ua.ac.be
Mon May 13 08:42:56 EDT 2002

Is there a way to find out the charset of the first (and often only) part
in filter_begin ?

Karel

On Tue, 7 May 2002, David F. Skoll wrote:

> On Mon, 6 May 2002 08:59:52 +0200 (MET DST) dbruyne at uia.ua.ac.be wrote:
>
> > I want to scan these messages with SpamAssassin. Is there a (fast) way to
> > find out which charset is being used in MIMEDefang ?
>
> $charset = $entity->head->mime_attr('content-type.charset');
>
> (Each entity can have its own charset.)
>
> Regards,
>
> David.

Karel De Bruyne
System/Network Manager                      phone      + 32 3 820 22 04
UIA - Network Service                       fax        + 32 71 83 43 00
Universiteitsplein 1 - B0.12                email  dbruyne at uia.ua.ac.be
B 2610 Wilrijk - Belgium              http://www.uia.ua.ac.be/u/dbruyne