[Mimedefang] make error

Jason Englander jason at englanders.cc
Fri May 3 14:22:52 EDT 2002

On Thu, 2 May 2002, Raymond Huning wrote:

> Thank you David and Jason for your help. Jason, I did search the archive for
> references to my problem but did not find the reference that you provided.
> Again, thank you. But I thought this list was to ask questions and get help
> with mimedefang from people who may have been there before.

That's exactly what it is, and you'll get better help here than just about
anywhere else.  Just figured you could've found it faster through an
archive than posting and waiting for an answer...  (and I don't remember
ever using it, but I think I read that there was one - now I know)

  Jason

--
Jason Englander
jason at englanders.cc