[Mimedefang] ANOMY integration problem

Jeremy jeremy at electrosilk.net
Fri May 3 07:08:36 EDT 2002

Hi,

I've got mimedefang up and running, and spamassassin doing it's thing.  All
on a standard RH 7.1/7.2 system

I also have Anomy running as a procmail extension without problems.

The problem is running Anomy as per the sample mimedefang script.  Normal
emails get processed O.K. but HTML emails crash mimedefang with a message

May  3 16:22:44 australis mimedefang[20258]: Perl stderr: Can't locate
object method "new" via package "Anomy::HTMLCleaner" at
/usr/local/bin/mimedefang.pl line 2332.

I have read and obeyed the README.ANOMY instructions in mimedefang. Though
they are a little unclear I have guessed at what they mean and copied
(recursively) directory Anomy to /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0

Any suggestions on what to do next to get anomy running with mimedefang?

Jerry

---