[Mimedefang] SpamAssassin 1.5 users: READ THIS

Karel.DeBruyne at ua.ac.be Karel.DeBruyne at ua.ac.be
Thu May 2 02:36:33 EDT 2002

On Tue, 30 Apr 2002, Ashley M. Kirchner wrote:

> Karel.DeBruyne at ua.ac.be wrote:
>
> > but I discovered the source of this problem :
> > I am using SpamAssassin 1.5.
> > There is a spamassassin.cf update (on the website of SpamAssassin) which
> > solves this problem.
>
>     Um, SpamAssassin is at version 2.20 - you're using a rather old version.

Yes, I know, but it took a while to get SpamAssassin 2.x implemented in
MIMEDefang. I'm still using MIMEDefang 2.5 now.

I'm preparing the upgrade of Sendmail/MIMEDefang/SpamAssassin at this
moment.

Anyway, I thought there might be other users as conservative as me,
experiencing these same problems.

Karel

> --
> W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.
>   Ashley M. Kirchner <mailto:ashley at pcraft.com>   .   303.442.6410 x130
>   IT Director / SysAdmin / WebSmith             .     800.441.3873 x130
>   Photo Craft Laboratories, Inc.            .     3550 Arapahoe Ave. #6
>   http://www.pcraft.com ..... .  .    .       Boulder, CO 80303, U.S.A.

Karel De Bruyne
System/Network Manager                      phone      + 32 3 820 22 04
UIA - Network Service                       fax        + 32 71 83 43 00
Universiteitsplein 1 - B0.12                email  dbruyne at uia.ua.ac.be
B 2610 Wilrijk - Belgium              http://www.uia.ua.ac.be/u/dbruyne