[Mimedefang] Spamassassin report idea

Jeff Heinen jeff.heinen at inherent.com
Fri Mar 1 13:25:50 EST 2002

I just use the MIME::Tools to generate and place an attachment if the number
of hits is high enough to warrant a full report.

Something close to this:
--

 $entity->attach(Type            => "text/plain",
                                Encoding        => "quoted-printable",

--

At least for me (Corporate Enforced Outlook), the addition of an attachment
causes display issues. You many want to work with different types and