[Mimedefang] Mimedefang + AV scanning (newbie Q)

Kenneth Garreau Jr. kgarreau at discmail.com
Wed Mar 20 11:17:01 EST 2002

As it stands now, I'm using amavisd-snapshot-20010714 with
amavisd-milter compiled to filter my emails.  I want to use mimedefang
in a similar environment, but add the capability for anti-spam
filtering. I'm using mimedefang 2.6, sendmail 8.12.2 with libmilter
support, spamassassin v2.11, and AIX v4.3.3.  Are there any example
configurations/steps I can follow that has the same reporting capability
and facilities as AMaViS?  Tell me to pound sand if it's in the man
pages ;-)

TIA,
Kenny