[Mimedefang] X-MIMEDefang-Warning: Perl process did not finish

hans mayer hans.mayer at relay.bfl.at
Fri Mar 15 11:13:21 EST 2002

hi david

you are great, did point me to the right way immediatly.
it was not the mix on the same server, but my test-server does
forward the e-mails to the production server, which has
md version 1.3 on sendmail 8.11.6
this one did create this additional mail-header-line.

this is our internal mail-hub. it's running on
sun cluster. updates are not so easy, as i did modify sendmail
to be able running on cluster. also trendmicro is installed.

my question, is it possible to run md version 2.6 with old
sendmail 8.11.6 as i don't wont upgrade this currently ?

best regards
hans