[Mimedefang] Sexyfun.net

Tony Nugent tony at linuxworks.com.au
Tue Mar 12 21:40:54 EST 2002

On Mon Mar 11 2002 at 10:30, "J.P van Oyen" wrote:

> This is the final entry I have.
>
>      #-------------------------------------------------------------------
>      # Get rid of the hahaha at sexyfun.net to avoid bounces on <> address
>      #-------------------------------------------------------------------
>      if ($lc_fname eq 'joke.exe' || $lc_fname eq 'sexy virgin.scr' ||
> $lc_fname eq 'midget.scr'){
>          return action_bounce("The attachment $lc_fname contains a virus:
> [W32/Hybris.gen\@MM virus]");
>      }

One of the problems with email generated by the hybris MM virus is
that it progagates itself with an invalid sender address (null).
The returned email will bounce.

Better to drop these altogether (or let them through to the intended
recipient with the infected attachment removed).

And yes I agree, this virus is a PITA, it just won't go away.

Cheers
Tony