[Mimedefang] Blatant appeal...

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Fri Mar 8 09:30:44 EST 2002

Hi,

I have a skeleton proof-of-concept spam-fighting system based on
MIMEDefang, PostgreSQL, Apache and PHP.  It has a really nice
Web-based interface for scanning big lists of spam and quickly
rejecting or accepting messages.

So far, it's been very effective on my system.  However, there are lots
of improvements and additions I would like to make, and I think it could
be a generally useful system.

However, I need paying contracts to eat. :-) So I'm surveying
MIMEDefang users to see if there's any interest in helping to fund the
project.  I think about 40-50 hours ($3-4K) of my time should result
in a very good system.

If anyone is interesting in helping to fund this, or knows someone
who might be, please contact me off-list.