[Mimedefang] HTML Emails converted as an Attachment?

Pekka Saari pekka.saari at sll.fi
Thu Mar 7 04:36:20 EST 2002

"Tom D" <nofx at wincrash.com> wrote:
> Email gets to the client but with the whole body being sent
> as an attachment named like: ATT####.ATT
> And i don't have any problems with it when running at the
> other client [than some microsoft MUA]..

I also got these reports claiming that everything is beeing
attached. There's an option in mimedefang-filter to disallow
multiple inline-parts that some MS-clients cannot handel:

# Set the next one if your mail client cannot handle multiple "inline"
# parts (*cough* Exchange *cough* Outlook)
$Stupidity{"NoMultipleInlines"} = 1;

Pekka

--
ATK-vastaava