[Mimedefang] Is x 0 d suspicious character?

Pekka Saari pekka.saari at sll.fi
Wed Mar 6 13:04:27 EST 2002

I got a message quarantined possibly because there were
ctl-M (x0d) characters AND linefeeds in the end of every line.

The senders MTA seems to have strange settings? I've seen
ctrl-M chars usually when opening Macintosh text files in
Linux.

However I don't want that kind of msgs quarantined. Can I
change the definitions of suspicious characters somehow?
Or add a script to take those ctrl-Ms away, something
like 's/\x0d//g'? What would be the best way to do it?

Pekka