[Mimedefang] html to text

hans mayer hans.mayer at relay.bfl.at
Wed Mar 6 09:10:10 EST 2002

hi all

reading in comp.mail.sendmail there should be
a possibility to convert html2txt in combination with mimedefang.
we are using md since about a year ( since version 0.7 ) with success.
version 2.3 is in production, now i am testing 2.6

compiling 2.6 i see at step ./configure :
checking for Perl module Anomy::HTMLCleaner... no

i did download anomy-HTMLCleaner-1.11.tar.gz
is this the right way ?

but now ??? i got only 2 files:
         24006 Feb 15 17:59 HTMLCleaner.pm
          7859 Jan  4 19:32 Log.pm

can somebody point me to the documentation.

environment: solaris 7, gcc version 2.95.3 20010315,
  This is perl, v5.6.1 built for sun4-solaris

best regards from vienna
hans