[Mimedefang] URGENT: Correct comm.c patch now available.

Vincent Jaussaud tatooin at kelkoo.com
Wed Mar 6 06:34:16 EST 2002

I've applied a few days ago the patch that you stated as "broken", but I
didn't notice any problems with either Mimedefang, nor sendmail.

It's even working better, since I don't see any more the "Milter
(mimedefang): timeout before data read" error message, which used to
appears sometimes.

Should I still worry ?
:-)

Regards,