[Mimedefang] SpamAssassin 2.11

Jeff Heinen jeff.heinen at inherent.com
Tue Mar 5 10:57:38 EST 2002

I've finally updated as well. So far so good. Altho there are still some
that are edging past, but I think that's because of how I have things set
up.

I did note that it had moved the user preference file. So I had to modify in
the mimedefang.pl script to be up to date. (Its now
/home/mail/spamassassin/local.cf instead of /home/mail/spamassassin.cf. At
least for me. :_) )