AW: [Mimedefang] Mimedefang crash

dbruyne at uia.ua.ac.be dbruyne at uia.ua.ac.be
Tue Mar 5 03:26:08 EST 2002

No, I keep our Enterprise 450 as our mailserver, but I will try this
Blade100 as a proxy server (with some extra memory and an additional
disk). Besides, I think the IDE isn't the bottleneck of the Blade 100, but
the single PCI/33 bus and the lack of DMA. Adding a PCI SCSI controller
and some SCSI disks won't make it a lot faster (I think :-).

Thank you for warning.

Karel

Universiteitsplein 1 - B0.12                email  dbruyne at uia.ua.ac.be
B 2610 Wilrijk - Belgium              http://www.uia.ua.ac.be/u/dbruyne