[Mimedefang] Spamassassin report idea

Mickey Hill mickey at rudolphtire.com
Fri Mar 1 13:08:57 EST 2002

I have been adding the SpamAssassin report to the message headers for
some time now.  Always works, and it doesn't annoy or confuse users who
don't want to see it.

In filter_begin:

my ($hits, $req, $names, $report) = spam_assassin_check();
if ($hits != 0) {
    action_add_header("X-Spam-Report", "$report");
}

Mickey Hill
Rudolph's Inc
2021 Rob Mason Rd