[Mimedefang] Re: making quaranteened parts available

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Fri Mar 1 09:44:38 EST 2002

On Thu, 28 Feb 2002, Douglas J Hunley wrote:

> I understand the logic behind this. However, ts just that kmail shows the
> 'quarantine' messages inline, but the 'with_url' messages as attachment.

Oops, my mistake.  The 'with_url' function leaves the disposition
as "attachment".  You can change it like this:

if (.. mumble ..) {
    action_notify_administrator(...);
    action_replace_with_url($entity, ...blah...);

    # OK, ugly, you need to know the internals of MIMEDefang.  I'll document
    # which functions set $ReplacementEntity
    $ReplacementEntity->head->mime_attr("Content-Disposition" => "inline");

    # Give the warning a "filename" for the benefit of dumb MUAs
    $ReplacementEntity->head->mime_attr("Content-Disposition.filename" => "warn.txt);
    return;
}