[Mimedefang] one last error - solved

Weyland nw2linux at varangiankindred.org
Wed Jun 26 15:44:41 EDT 2002

On Wednesday 26 June 2002 02:45 pm, David F. Skoll spake:

> This probably means that mimedefang and mimedefang-multiplexor are
> disagreeing about the location of the multiplexor socket.  They should
> both be using /var/spool/MIMEDefang/mimedefang-multiplexor.sock
>
> Check the "-m" flag of mimedefang and the "-s" flag of
> mimedefang-multiplexor.

Hi David,

Outstanding.
Yes, that did it.
It was the -m flag.
After changing it to match the directory of what
the correct location was, it works like a charm.
Just another example of a small detail slipping by me.
I'll get the hang of it all eventually...

Thank you very much for
being patient with me and helping.
It is very much appreciated.

Now I just gotta learn Perl...