[Mimedefang] microsoft newsletters are being filtered out

Dave Encisco dencisco at eos.arc.nasa.gov
Tue Jun 25 14:10:30 EDT 2002

Hi,

I'm very new to Mimedefang and SpamAssassin and everything seems to be
working well, too well.

It seems that I'm filtering stuff that people actually want, like
Microsoft Newsletters. The "results" I get are:

IX-Spam-Score
9%20(*********)%20FROM_HAS_MIXED_NUMS,BE_AMAZED,TO_UNSUB_REPLY,CLICK_BELOW,MAILTO_WITH
_SUBJ,UNSUB_PAGE,CLICK_HERE_LINK,MAILTO_LINK,SUPERLONG_LINE,CTYPE_JUST_HTML

I believe that the newsletter is a html enclosure, is there something I forgot
to enable or configure prior to making Mimedefang that would selectively allow
for html enclosures to pass through?

I apologize for my naivete. I'm attempting to learn Perl as fast as I
can in order to better understand Mimedefang.

Sincerely,
Dave