[Mimedefang] Another thing -

Stephane Lentz Stephane.Lentz at ansf.alcatel.fr
Fri Jun 21 08:21:06 EDT 2002

On Thu, Jun 20, 2002 at 10:38:53PM -0400, Weyland wrote:
> While reading the howto, I noticed (and put in) the INPUT_MAIL_FILTER
> for MIMEDefang as advised, but I happened across another reference
> (the spamass plugin) that showed a very similar add-in needed to use
> spamassassin with libmilter.
>
> Do I also need to insert this line into my sendmail.mc?

INPUT_MAIL_FILTER is some generic macro to specify a given Mail filter to use
with sendmail.

> Or is MIMEDefang taking care of this for me by calling spamassassin with its
> INPUT_MAIL_FILTER (which is what I'm under the impression of right now)?

If you use SpamAssassin from MimeDefang you don't need to use the
spamass plugin (otherwise you will do SpamAssassin checks twice).
So just add only one INPUT_MAIL_FILTER to the .mc (specifying
Mimedefang).

SL/

---
Stephane Lentz / Alcanet International - Internet Services