[Mimedefang] A little confusered

Rich West Rich.West at divatv.com
Thu Jun 20 15:01:17 EDT 2002

Since your problem is specifically with SPAM, you might want to start by
debugging your SpamAssassin installation to insure that it works.  If
you pull down the Spamassassin source, there are two sample messages
which will definitely be picked up as spam.  Try using the test
procedure that they outline in their README file to test spamassassin.

Once you are sure that Spamassassin is doing what it is supposed to be
doing, then you can safely start testing MimeDefang+Spamassassin.

-Rich