[Mimedefang] A little confusered

Weyland nw2linux at varangiankindred.org
Thu Jun 20 08:43:56 EDT 2002

Greetings all,

I got MD installed yesterday, and all was smooth after my
oversight was pointed out. Thanks to all who offered up help!

My problem now is that the actual *use* as described in the howto by Mickey
(which was *excellent* for installation - KUDOS!) kinda leaves me in the dust
when it gets to actual use and configuration.

First question -
Is MD set up to do *any* kind of filtering once installed?
I've tried sending test messages through that
would obviously be spam, and they make it through.

Is there another resource that I might understand a little
better regarding configuration, as a Linux semi-newbie?

I'd like to begin configuring and testing the
install, but haven't a clue where to begin...

Thanks,

Weyland