[Mimedefang] include system load in timeout message

Rich West Rich.West at divatv.com
Tue Jun 18 22:53:43 EDT 2002

*nod*  And any additional reporting such as system load (which varies in
relevance rather dramatically between platforms), as you might guess,
would be even more taxing on the CPU, which would be a bad thing (tm)
when the system is under heavy strain.

IMHO, it would be best to avoid adding to the existing problem, when one
creeps up, which could force the system in a downward sprial.  Thus,
giving the system a greater chance to recover gracefully than completely
croak.

-Rich